Site icon UAE Guide

Getting a UAE Visa

UAE Guide

To work inside the UAE you should have a sponsor. This can be a person already residing there or an business enterprise who will sponsor you for admittance so you can take up a process.

There are distinctive youngsters of visa for special sorts of work and lengths of live and the only you want can be determined on the idea of wide variety of things which might be taken account like whether you are coming to work or for a vacation, the united states of america you’re coming from.

If you are already a citizen of one of the countries within the Gulf Cooperative Council then you definitely do not actually need a visa – simply your passport (the ones countries are Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, The United Arab Emirates and Oman).

Otherwise you will receive your visa on arrival on the airport.

If you’re a citizen of an Arab Gulf Country Council (but not one of the GCC international locations) and belong to a list of certain professional occupations then you’ll be allowed a 30 day visa. These occupations have a tendency to be the professions – doctors, accountants, engineers and public region people.

If you belong to one of the nations on an approved list then you may get a loose unmarried visit visa – but verify with a UAE embassy before touring. The countries at the accepted consist of the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, the countries within the EU and some others. A full, up to date listing can be seen at the UAE immigration services internet site.

If you do not qualify for a visa under any of these greater-or-less computerized critera, then you need to apply for a visa through a sponsor. The sponsor must type out all the paperwork to your behalf:

A sponsor within the Hotel and Tourist Industry can apply for a 14 day Service Visa, a 30 day Tourist Visa or a 30 day Visit Visa which may be prolonged for any other 30 days at a later.

Exit mobile version